Lead Capture Tools

esealpha
Contributor

Unable to use form data?

SOLVE
I created a form in HubSpot that I posted on our website. There are two radio buttons for the user to choose the location they would like to attend.  Location A or Location B. I can then create a list of EVERYONE who submitted the form, but I cannot create a list of EVERYONE who submitted the form AND chose Location A. Does HubSpot not allow this functionality?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to use form data?

SOLVE

Hi @esealpha,

In list filters, it's not possible to specify that information was given through a form submission. You can filter for the form submission and you can filter for contacts who have a value – that value is however not necessarily populated by the form. Usually, it doesn't make a big difference.

In any case, your list would look something like this, only that I picked any form and a different property:

karstenkoehler_1-1649737645618.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to use form data?

SOLVE

Hi @esealpha,

In list filters, it's not possible to specify that information was given through a form submission. You can filter for the form submission and you can filter for contacts who have a value – that value is however not necessarily populated by the form. Usually, it doesn't make a big difference.

In any case, your list would look something like this, only that I picked any form and a different property:

karstenkoehler_1-1649737645618.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
esealpha
Contributor

Unable to use form data?

SOLVE

Nevermind. Think I solved my own problem.

0 Upvotes