Lead Capture Tools

DrT

Typo forms

SOLVE

Hi there,

I have chosen Verdana as the typo for my form. It works for my form but not for the text which is shown, wenn the form is sent. Where can I change the typo for the "note of thanks"?

Thanks for your reply!

Carolin

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Typo forms

SOLVE

Thanks for looping me in @MFrankJohnson@DrT - It looks like you're currently on the hubspot free account which doesn't allow you to edit form designs. However, if you use https://forms.belch.io to design your form and if you connect your HubSpot portal to belch by signing in, it will walk you through changing the design of one of these forms. Once you have done that, you can have us check the link out again to see if the font type has worked without issue. The belch form designer will take you to an experimental designer that will help you style the form.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Typo forms

SOLVE

What type of form are you talking about @DrT? A screenshot would also be helpful.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
DrT

Typo forms

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the contact form. After submitting, the font of the confirmation page is different than the one in the form. The screenshot shows above the confirmation page (red frame) and below the form.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-31 um 11.33.44.png

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Typo forms

SOLVE

Ok. I think I understand now @DrT. I'll loop in one of the communities top designers to see if they can give you feedback on how to customize what appears to be the CSS for your HubSpot form's inline styling 'Thank You Message'. Please include a link to the page on which that form resides. Thanks in advance.

cc: @tjoyce

Hope that helps.

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
DrT

Typo forms

SOLVE

Thank you, Frank!

https://www.realyze.de/geschäftsmodell2

The site is not online yet and just a test page. I have embedded 2 test forms. Both have the problem.

Thank you, have a nice day,

Carolin

tjoyce
Solution

Typo forms

SOLVE

Thanks for looping me in @MFrankJohnson@DrT - It looks like you're currently on the hubspot free account which doesn't allow you to edit form designs. However, if you use https://forms.belch.io to design your form and if you connect your HubSpot portal to belch by signing in, it will walk you through changing the design of one of these forms. Once you have done that, you can have us check the link out again to see if the font type has worked without issue. The belch form designer will take you to an experimental designer that will help you style the form.

DrT

Typo forms

SOLVE

Thank you very much! I ll give it a chance.

I'll get back to you soon.

0 Upvotes
DrT

Typo forms

SOLVE

Many thanks! It worked out. 🙂

tjoyce

Typo forms

SOLVE

@DrT - Awesome... glad it worked.