Tracking HubSpot forms with Google Tag Manager

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have setup the following in GTM to track HubSpot form conversions in Google Analytics:

GTM Tag.JPG

GTM Tag2.JPG

Trigger.JPG

It was tested in preview and tags were firing and conversions were recorded in GA, until around 2am GMT.  I've since tested it this afternoon and all seems to be working as it should (with conversions tracking in GA). 

Can anybody help explain or know a reason why a HubSpot form completion that was then submitted at 2am GMT has not been tracked in GA?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @MMerry,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Without looking at the specific contact and situation in which this occurred, it is difficult to know what the delay was, however sometimes there are delays in information going between two platforms.

If you are still stuck, please let us know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Thank you for your replay. Until recently, it all appeared to be working fine until a conversion that was received on Thursday and a conversion that was received last night hasn't been recorded in GA. 

Again, I've just tested the tags and the GA account and the tags are firing correctly and being recorded in GA. 

I'm not sure what the problem is - Can you help in anyway. 

Many thanks, 

Marie

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @MMerry,

If the code is something you have set up custom on your end, there is not much that we can look into from the HubSpot side of things. Additionally, if it is working in general, that indicates that the connection is working, and the issue is specific to that isolated incident.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes