Track Hubspot forms submission in Google Analytics

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

We have forms on hubspot and embed on our wordress websites, we need to create conversion tracking on all form submission and want to show them in GA,

Please guide

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi @Ned47 

The most effective way to track conversions in Google analytics is still setting goal pages, so if I were trying to track HubSpot conversions in GA, I would follow the following steps.

1. Set each of the HubSpot forms I want to track to redirect to a unique thank you page after the form is submitted.  I would always set the SEO on thank you pages to noindex so users can only get to them by submitting your forms.
  2. In google analytics, I would define a goal for each of these thank-you pages.  You accomplish this by simply copying and pasting the url of the thank you page into the goals section of analytics as shown in the screenshot below:

screenshot-analytics-google-com-analytics-web-1587645483719.png

Since the only way a site visitor should reach this thank you page is by convering on the form in quesiton, this should give you a count of conversions on your form.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi @Ned47 

The most effective way to track conversions in Google analytics is still setting goal pages, so if I were trying to track HubSpot conversions in GA, I would follow the following steps.

1. Set each of the HubSpot forms I want to track to redirect to a unique thank you page after the form is submitted.  I would always set the SEO on thank you pages to noindex so users can only get to them by submitting your forms.
  2. In google analytics, I would define a goal for each of these thank-you pages.  You accomplish this by simply copying and pasting the url of the thank you page into the goals section of analytics as shown in the screenshot below:

screenshot-analytics-google-com-analytics-web-1587645483719.png

Since the only way a site visitor should reach this thank you page is by convering on the form in quesiton, this should give you a count of conversions on your form.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
0 Upvotes