Lead Capture Tools

CateDuarte
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Track Click-to-call CTA performance

SOLVE

Not sure if its Friday but I am not seing this clear. 

We have a customer that has a website page with multiple phone numbers (its a health company). 

If we add Click-to-call CTA's we'll only be able to track conversions if we have a call tracking system in place or specific phone numbers used for this purpose? How can we link these clicks to an inbound call. 

Or are CTA conversion KPIs only possible with form submissions? 

If someone can help.  Thanks! 

Catarina Duarte

Senior Consultant | Periti Digital
Email: cduarte@peritidigital.com
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

CTAs are redirects so I wouldn't recommend you use them to put phone numbers behind.  I would recommend going into the Custom Behavioral Events and setting up tracking that way where you either trigger custom events on the link click or post the event to Hubspot's API alongside a call tracking system for the most effective means of tracking and connecting all the dots behind the systems.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

CTAs are redirects so I wouldn't recommend you use them to put phone numbers behind.  I would recommend going into the Custom Behavioral Events and setting up tracking that way where you either trigger custom events on the link click or post the event to Hubspot's API alongside a call tracking system for the most effective means of tracking and connecting all the dots behind the systems.