Token Authorization for Website Forms

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have created a landing page for our webinar where people can register and watch the webinars. The recorded webinars are hosted on a separate platform called Kpoint. 

Current situation -

We have WordPress contact form7 forms on our webinar landing pages. Once the user registers through the form he is directed to the webinar page (On our website itself) where we have the webinar video embedded on the page. 

If someone lands directly on the webinar page link, the user is redirected to the webinar landing page. We are using Token based authentication to access the webinar page. 

How can I implement similar functionality through HubSpot forms?  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Kunal6033,

Is your end goal to have a form that leads to a page with the webinar, which can only be accessed once the user has filled out the form? 

If so, I would recommend following the steps outlined here

If I am misunderstanding your end goal, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Thank you for your response. I have gone through the link. Looks like the solution works well for the page which is on HubSpot CMS or Landing pages of Hubspot. I am looking for a solution where my webpages and landing pages rest on the WordPress site.

Will the authentication part work well with WordPress pages?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Kunal6033,

I am not as familiar with content that is hosted on Wordpress. I found this resource which discusses how to redirect a form to a page on Wordpress.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes