Lead Capture Tools

KKarol
Membre

Thank You message not appearing after submissions

Résolue

I have recently setup a 'Lead Flows' pop-up box. Unfortunately when I go to my website, trigger the pop-up box, fill out the info, and hit the submit button my 'thank you message' does not appear. The infomation is still delivered to my email, but without the 'thank you message' I am afraid it will appear, to users, that their submission aren't going through. I have already setup a 'thank you message' in my lead flow, so what could be preventing it from showing up after submissions?

1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @KKarol

I would suggest starting by looking at any javascript elements you have on that page as that could be interferring with the lead flow thank you message populating. As the contacts are still coming into your portal, we can see that the lead flow isn't broken, it is just something preventing the second page from loading/showing, such as javascript. 

If you wanted to test it further, you could also clone the lead flow and try a different lead flow on the same page to see if there is the same result.

Thank you,

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @KKarol

Can you share the link to the page wtih the leadflow so that other users can test this with you? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
KKarol
Membre

Résolue

Thank you

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @KKarol

I would suggest starting by looking at any javascript elements you have on that page as that could be interferring with the lead flow thank you message populating. As the contacts are still coming into your portal, we can see that the lead flow isn't broken, it is just something preventing the second page from loading/showing, such as javascript. 

If you wanted to test it further, you could also clone the lead flow and try a different lead flow on the same page to see if there is the same result.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes