Lead Capture Tools

ONightingale

Terms & Conditions on Forms

SOLVE

I'm trying to put t&cs on a competition form, because they're quite long I don't want them sat at the bottom of the form. What is the best way to work around this?

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale,

Your best option would be to create a separate page that contains the lengthy terms and conditions for the competition. This could be a HubSpot landing page or website page but it doesn't have to be.

You can then copy and place a link of this page in the consent notice right below the form. The consent text accepts hyperlinks. (This option to hyperlink the text is also commonly used to link to the privacy policy – another document that is too long for the forms text but usually needs to be included.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

In addition to what @karstenkoehler says, you can also add a rich text box to your forms and include a link there, which can go to the T&C page or document. This could go at the top of your form or the bottom, right before the submit button.

danmoyle_0-1661258334267.png

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
viorels
Participant

SOLVE

or you could use DocSend.

Does anyone has any other alternative to DocSend?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @viorels, hope you are doing well!

I take a look at docusends features and see if there is similar app that integrates with us. Pandadoc comes to mind.

Most of the apps I'm finding are based on sharing sales documents that need signatures but it looks like they contain elements to allow sending of other documents.

Here are a few options:

Snapsign

Pandadoc

Cloudfiles

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

viorels
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @DianaGomez 

Cloudfiles seems the best alternative for us at the time being. Talked to them and don't yet have this feature of gating proposal by an NDA.

Nevertheless, our workaround is to attach NDA to email and specifically state within it that the usage of that specific password gating the content implicitly means the acceptance of the NDA terms.

On the long run, I trust CloudFiles will add the functionality as well.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale,

Your best option would be to create a separate page that contains the lengthy terms and conditions for the competition. This could be a HubSpot landing page or website page but it doesn't have to be.

You can then copy and place a link of this page in the consent notice right below the form. The consent text accepts hyperlinks. (This option to hyperlink the text is also commonly used to link to the privacy policy – another document that is too long for the forms text but usually needs to be included.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

In addition to what @karstenkoehler says, you can also add a rich text box to your forms and include a link there, which can go to the T&C page or document. This could go at the top of your form or the bottom, right before the submit button.

danmoyle_0-1661258334267.png

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/