Technical Help

New Contributor

i have a hubspot crm marketing platform integrated with wordpress website. i have stored contacts list on crm platform and i want to access this list and update info in the list through wordpress website. is it possible to do so??

For Eg I have a doctors database stored at crm software . i want to aceess this list through search  and update doctor's info through wordpress website and that updation get stored on crm platform.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @patil1J 

I will tag a few of our experts to learn from them.

Hey @trevorjones71  @Mike_Eastwood  could you please share your knowledge with @patil1J?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Advisor

Thanks for the tag @sharonlicari 

Hi @patil1J,

Yes.  This is absolutely possible.  First you will need to integrate your website forms with HubSpot.  There are a a few ways to do this:

1. You can use the HubSpot WordPress Plugin and build your forms there.
  2. You can use another plugin to integrate Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms with HubSpot.
  3. You can build your forms in HubSpot marketing free, and then add the embed code to your website in the WordPress editor.

HubSpot uses the email address as the unique identifier for Contacts, so it will be important that your prospects use the same email address when completing your form as they have in your imported list.  

If your imported list does not include an email address, you can still deduplicate contacts, but it may require some effort on your part.  For more info on deduplicating contacts in HubSpot, I recommend this article.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

you didn't get my question.

Data is stored on CRM. I have to access that data through wordpress website contact form.

for eg. in my contact list, one contact may not have his contact details, then one has to update it through wordpress using contact form, first search that respective contact details and then update with necessary info.

How it can be done??

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi @patil1J,

So - you want your contact to be able to search his details in the database, and update them if they are incorrect?

-Trevor

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

yes

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @patil1J , thank you @sharonlicari 

Yes, this is possible to pull data from HubSpot – and display it in WordPress – but it would require custom code.

We've built WordPress integrations that reach into HubSpot and pull data out of the CRM.

The data can then be used in directories, select lists for forms, or displaying custom content.

The other – more manual option – is to create a Custom Post Type and then import the data from a CSV. It's manual but would be much cheaper.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more information.

Have fun

Mike

Highlighted
Advisor

@Mike_Eastwood and @patil1J,

Another thought I had was that HubSpot forms do have an autofill feature that fills forms with known values.  You "should" be able to utilize this to do what you are proposing.  However, your website visitor would have to "convert" twice. 

First, they would plug in their email address on the form, then, they would refresh the page (You could instruct them to do this in your thank you message or use code to auto-refresh the page.)  Once the page refreshes, the form fields will be auto-filled with all of the known values from your CRM contact record, and they can correct the appropriate ones for you.

Keep in mind, however, that this assumes that you have a valid email address for them already on a contact record in the CRM with the data you wish to validate.

It's a little clunky in terms of process, but it should work.

-Trevor

Highlighted
New Contributor

pls help..

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

pls suggest how it can be done? @Mike_Eastwood 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @patil1J 

We'd build a WordPress Plugin that uses the HubSpot API to pull the information.

Download the PHP SDK from Github  and it will shave years (slight exaggeration) off your development time.

Cheers

Mike

0 Upvotes