Swap Smart CTA

Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

I am having a hard time creating CTA's in the new dashboard. It doesn't seem as straightforward to create a CTA or Smart CTA as the old version. Right now, I am looking to update the a Smart CTA with a new version of the one CTA. The old version allowed me to simply swap CTA's, why can't I find that intuitive option in the new look?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Superstar

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: The old version allowed me to simply swap CTA's

Short A: You may temporarily switch back to the old version using the little arrow at the bottom right of your (desktop) screen. (see image)

hubspot-cta-new-layout-return-to-the-old-cta-tool.png

Longer A:

You may easily edit the various Smart CTA options using the new format. (see image)

hubspot-cta-new-layout.png 

Hope that solves it for you.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

I know how to do it and have been switching to the old version when working with CTA's. https://www.evernote.com/l/AOCowPVc_QdL778sUoLl8vU2mvfSkkGU7QI

With the old version, once you click Swap, a window pops up and allows you to search CTA's that you already have. 

While the new version looks cleaner, the functionality isn't the same - or at least it isn't as easy to find. 

The new version just isn't as intuitive. It doesn't allow you to easily choose a CTA that you already added. I would have to rebuild the CTA all over again. This is especially cumbersome for a custom CTA that includes both images, text and CSS: https://www.evernote.com/l/AOCJaIyKSd9B045KkBzmnlh5eTZJppt4SsY

Am I missing the Swap option? If not, why was it removed? Being able to swap is much more efficient. Without it, I need to open a second window and copy paste everything or have my design team to add it. 

0 Upvotes