Submission notification for contact forms all mixed up - also style change possible?

Elli_Andre
Participant

Hi there,

I have actually a question regarding the notification emails for submitted contact forms.

in the attached foto you can see a submission email from yesterday and one that came in today. you can see that the contact information properties seem to be all mixed up eg. Zipcode, first name, street adress,...then last name.... instead of name,first name, adress, .... 

I havent changed anything in the forms or the contact properties for over a week, and the submission emails yesterday seemed all right.

So is there any technical mix up or can I do anything to fix that?

Thanks 

elli

HS_Email-Submission-Notification.PNG

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
donelly

We're experiencing the same issue since this morning as well. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @donelly @Elli_Andre could you please share a link to the page your forms are on? Can you reproduce this behavior when you do test submissions yourselves?

0 Upvotes
Elli_Andre
Participant

Hi @roisinkirby

The URL is: https://www.benefitcardpremium.de/premium

Ive been able to reproduce the problem with test submissions.

BUT:  I had to make some changes to the forms TODAY and was hoping that that update would somehow fix the issue in the background. but unfortunately its still open.

below you see a Pic of my forms structure, the live form and the submission email.

Forms_Backend.PNGForms_Backend_Preview.PNGForms_frontend_1.PNGForms_frontend_2.PNGForm Submission Notice.PNG

0 Upvotes