Lead Capture Tools

mwasserco

Submission form from LinkedIn campaign for landing page

SOLVE

We are planning a LinkedIn campaign to point people to an existing landing page that includes several recorded webinars. The landing page is live and open to all with a link. What is the best method for lead capture? Have people fill out a form before viewing and sending them the link, clone the page and make accessible only by a filling out a form. Other?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If they are important, I would not leave them up without being gated.  I would noindex that page and make sure people enter their information on a form and then send them a link.

Or alternatively, when we are done our webinars, we have used the Wistia integration and have a public page with the recorded webinar, but we have a form embedded into the  player so that they need to complete the form to play the video.  This has worked the best for us and is definitely an option I would recommend.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If they are important, I would not leave them up without being gated.  I would noindex that page and make sure people enter their information on a form and then send them a link.

Or alternatively, when we are done our webinars, we have used the Wistia integration and have a public page with the recorded webinar, but we have a form embedded into the  player so that they need to complete the form to play the video.  This has worked the best for us and is definitely an option I would recommend.

0 Upvotes
mwasserco

SOLVE

Thanks! I'll definitely look into Wistia. 

Matt

0 Upvotes