Lead Capture Tools

SJansen

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE

Hi, 

Clients site is built on Wordpress, but the lead capture forms are with HubSpot. The integration is fine, however, the Thank You pop up doesn't work with the look and feel of the site, as it looks amateurish.

We have been trying to find a way of styling the CSS, but haven't yet been able to find a way.

This is currently what it looks like 🫣

SJansen_0-1674451716981.png

Please can you help with a workaround to get this styling looking better than this?

Literally only wanting to change the font family and font size, along with changing the link colour.

Nothing fancy.

Hoping someone can help. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE

Hi @SJansen 

I am not a aware of a standard HubSpot setting that creates a "pop up thank you message".

The standard options are:

• displaying an thank you message
  • or linking to a thank you page

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 08.12.54.png

You have some basic styling options in the actual form setup in HubSpot.

I also found this thread which talks through how to add css class blocks to your website templates and where and how to add css script into the embed code.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE

Hi @SJansen as @franksteiner79 mentioned, the pop-up isn't default behavior in HubSpot when using forms, but it looks like you're doing that on the Wordpress side using the inline thank you message as the content for the pop-up.

If you style the inline thank you message as Frank suggested, it should bring that styling across to your pop-up.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE

Hi @SJansen 

I am not a aware of a standard HubSpot setting that creates a "pop up thank you message".

The standard options are:

• displaying an thank you message
  • or linking to a thank you page

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 08.12.54.png

You have some basic styling options in the actual form setup in HubSpot.

I also found this thread which talks through how to add css class blocks to your website templates and where and how to add css script into the embed code.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
0 Upvotes
SJansen

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE
Thank you! The developer didn't see these options 🙈🙈
You've helped resolve the issue. Thank you so much!
Jnix284
Solution

Styling Thank You Page

SOLVE

Hi @SJansen as @franksteiner79 mentioned, the pop-up isn't default behavior in HubSpot when using forms, but it looks like you're doing that on the Wordpress side using the inline thank you message as the content for the pop-up.

If you style the inline thank you message as Frank suggested, it should bring that styling across to your pop-up.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes