Lead Capture Tools

XMazurek
Membre

Specific forms not allowing me to "share"

Résolue

I want to design a bottom right pop-up meeting form to allow clients to schedule a meeting based on the URL. The form design works well, but when I click on the form's actions, it doesn't allow me to "share" the form.

I'm not sure how to get the form on to my website if I cannot directly place the code into the website's HTML. The "share" feature is the only way I know how to get that code. I am able to strip the code from other forms, it is just this one particular form. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @XMazurek,

Pop up forms aren't embedded, instead you're specifying in the form settings where it should be displayed: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/create-pop-up-forms#website-url

(This requires the HubSpot tracking code to be installed.)

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @XMazurek,

Pop up forms aren't embedded, instead you're specifying in the form settings where it should be displayed: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/create-pop-up-forms#website-url

(This requires the HubSpot tracking code to be installed.)

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
XMazurek
Membre

Résolue

Thank you, Karsten! That's a very informative answer. The pop up forms are still not showing up. I believe the problem must lie elsewhere, then. Right now I have the HubSpot tracking snippet on my website, but I have not linked my website to HubSpot in any other way. Do I have to add it to my additional site domains before the pop up form will show? 

Edit: Karsten was correct! Additionally, all you need to do is embed your tracking snippet into your website for popup forms to work. It just wasn't showing up immediately for some reason. Thanks, Karsten.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @XMazurek,

Happy to help!

There is a troubleshooting article here, could you review the steps? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/pop-up-forms-not-displaying

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes