Lead Capture Tools

DGillison

Elementor form and Recaptcha not converting submissions

Has this been resolved?  I can't find a solution yet.  

When using Elementor to build a form for collecting submission data to Hubspot it works as expected, and I can see the submissions.  However, when trying to use ReCaptcha alongside the form, the submissions are not being tracked.  

Has Hubspot solved this?

5 Replies 5
it_national2

Hi I have the same issue. The integration Elementor Forms - Hubspot won't work when recaptcha v3 is active, but it will work with v2.
Could you please provide an ETA for when this will be solved?

0 Upvotes
Julio_Treli

Hi @DGillison,

Has this been resolved?  I can't find a solution yet.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DGillison,

Thanks for reaching out!

Due to the external nature of this tool, whether a submission leads to a contact being created in HubSpot is dependent on whether the form adheres to HTML standards

Are you using ReCaptcha V2 or ReCaptcha V3 alongside the form?  The more information you can provide on the form setup, the more the community can assist on next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
it_national2

Hi I have the same issue. The integration Elementor Forms - Hubspot won't work when Recaptcha v3 is active, but it will work with v2.
Could you please provide an ETA for when this will be solved?

0 Upvotes
DGillison

Hi Kristen,

I've seen it being discussed on the forum, but that was a few years ago. 

The form works properly with hubspot.  There is a Hubspot video on using elementor forms with hubspot.  So it's not about the code.  

I tried using ReCaptcha V3 integrated through Elementor, but as I understand it, this binds to the submit button - interupting Hubspot code from executing (tracking the submit button being clicked).  So I'm just wondering if Hubspot had a workaround for this. 

I could try V2, but frankly it's pretty disruptive to forms and kind of a dated method.  

So just curious is all.