Lead Capture Tools

Miller813
Participant

Smart Lists and Forms

SOLVE

Is it possible to create a Smart List based on the choice a contact made on a Form Submission?

When I choose Form Submission for the Smart List criteria my only options appear to be "filled out" or "did not fill out" the form. 

The promo I want to run goes as follows:

Our departments CS, Marketing, etc are competing in Winter sports to coincide with the olympics. Our customers will chose a team to "root" for. If their team wins that competition they get a coupon.

We created a Hubspot LP for the promo and embeded a Form into the LP. The form asks for your email and then in a drop down window asks you to choose a department to root for. I had planned on creating smart lists for each drop down option. Then I would use those lists to email the contacts based on who won the event. 

I hope all that makes sense. Thanks for any help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Smart Lists and Forms

SOLVE

Hi @Miller813

The dropdown you created for the team value is a contact property. You can build a smartlist of contacts where the value of the contact property is equal to each team. 

When building your lists, instead of the form submission filter, choose contact property and then find or seach for the name of you dropdown. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Smart Lists and Forms

SOLVE

Hi @Miller813

The dropdown you created for the team value is a contact property. You can build a smartlist of contacts where the value of the contact property is equal to each team. 

When building your lists, instead of the form submission filter, choose contact property and then find or seach for the name of you dropdown. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
Miller813
Participant

Smart Lists and Forms

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender

That got it. Thanks so much. Really great man. 

Steve

0 Upvotes