Lead Capture Tools

ECornus
Participant

Small slide in form

SOLVE

Hi all, at the moment the slide in form design of mine is quite small and barely noticeable. Is there anyway of enlarging this or including an image as the background so it can take up some more of the page?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Small slide in form

SOLVE

Hi @ECornus ,

I don't think there's a way to style the slide-in form. Have you considered using a pop-up one instead? Due to its styling nature, it's more prominent.

With the standard slide-in form, a trick you could use is to add a few line breaks. That will naturally make the text take more space and thus the box will increase. Depending on the implementation of this, it might look a bit tacky, so be mindful of the aesthetics of it.

elizheleva_0-1678968670631.png

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
elizheleva
Solution

Small slide in form

SOLVE

Hi @ECornus ,

I don't think there's a way to style the slide-in form. Have you considered using a pop-up one instead? Due to its styling nature, it's more prominent.

With the standard slide-in form, a trick you could use is to add a few line breaks. That will naturally make the text take more space and thus the box will increase. Depending on the implementation of this, it might look a bit tacky, so be mindful of the aesthetics of it.

elizheleva_0-1678968670631.png

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Small slide in form

SOLVE

+1 for @elizheleva's answer here. If slide-in is too small, I'd go with the pop up. They aren't customizable in size as far as I know. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes