Lead Capture Tools

Eleven11
Stratege/Strategin

Showing default lead flow and overriding on certain pages

lösung

I have lead flows enabled on my blog posts using /articles/*, but on certain blog posts I'd like to show a different lead flow. Is there a way to override the default one? Otherwise I'll have to no use /articles/* with the wildcard and I'll have to put in the URL for each and every blog post and update the lead flow every time we post a new blog. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
mwhite051
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

The /* wildcard URL will be the best way to have Lead Flows added to pages in Bulk, but you're correct in that there is a limitation with excluding certain pages. There's not a way to do that in the platform, but might be something worth posting on the ideas forum. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
mwhite051
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

The /* wildcard URL will be the best way to have Lead Flows added to pages in Bulk, but you're correct in that there is a limitation with excluding certain pages. There's not a way to do that in the platform, but might be something worth posting on the ideas forum. 

Gillaf
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi! 

I am a newbie so I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. 

I have a similar problem: 

I have two pages containing a chatbot. It was a workaround to embed them in the website I had to create a url and then embed it. The problem now is that if I have the Lead Flow on All Pages it also displays in the embedded URL. 

What I did now is to add the lead flow only on main pages of the website and not on all pages. 

The problem now is related to the blog posts. I think it is a bit time consuming and tricky to manually add the url of each blog post every time I publish now. Is there a way to do a bulk addition of all the pages of the blog automatically? For example based on categories or something like this? 

Thanks for your help! 

0 Upvotes
ErinHauser
Mitglied

lösung

Hey!

What you can do to get a lead flow on each blog post is very simple. 

Go to your Lead Flow and go to options. 

Click Pages that exactly match this URL:

copy the link to your blog page and then type /* after it. This will include each page that is added to your blog page.

Example: https://blog.mywebsite.com/blog/*

There you go, super easy!

Erin

0 Upvotes