Lead Capture Tools

DrakeC

Shareable Social Post w/ Link to Website

SOLVE

Is there anyway that we can create a "button" that we embed in an email sent out to customers that will allow them to click it, it shares a pre-made social post to their Facebook account with the message we want to share and a link to click to visit our website? Example here, we have clients who are experiencing great cost savings with our company, we send them an email when we inform them of their monthly savings, and in that email we have a button they can click to share their savings. They click the button, it generates a shareable post on their Facebook that is our post saying how they have experienced significant cost savings and you can too, just click the link below. Is this something feasible, and if so how?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DrakeC,

There are tools for this which can find by searching for 'share link generator' or 'social share link generator', for example this or this one. As far as I know it's not possible to pre-write the post for Facebook entirely.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DrakeC

SOLVE

Karsten, thank you for the information!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DrakeC,

There are tools for this which can find by searching for 'share link generator' or 'social share link generator', for example this or this one. As far as I know it's not possible to pre-write the post for Facebook entirely.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.