Setting up my first popup form linking to my email list and now what?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, so I setup my first lead capture popup form. I configure to push contacts to my aWebber email account fine. Ok done. I select the list I want. Done. 

Now what? When someone clicks to subscribe they're opted into my list and then their contact is also present in HubSpot somewhere. 

Sorry I'm really new to HubSpot. 

>>What's different than my just putting my own email list opt in box popup on my site than using this HubSpot product?

Thanks,
Joe

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @joesegal

I'm not sure I understand your question. The purpose of the lead flow is to allow you to capture leads on your website without need a custom coded form. The HubSpot lead flow will work on your external website just by having the tracking code installed on your website. 

If you have specific questions about the functionality or what to expect, please let me know and I can better speak to that specific feature or a specific question. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi so I made a popup form. 

The image I uploaded didn't tell me how big it should be and it appears as a small thumbnail sized image on the side of the popup. Not big enough to convey much aside from maybe using a small image of my logo really.  I would have liked to have a large nice image to use to promote my free download etc.

So essentially HubSpot lets me make lead capture forms? Hows that different from leadpages or clickfunnels Instapages etc etc?

I want to create a sales funnel.
I want to capture leads by offering content then be able to nurture those leads by sending more valuable content and offers to keep selling things along the lifecycle of my relationship with what I hope to be a customer.

How does Hubspot help me do that?

Sorry if thats too much of a newbie question.

Joe

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @joesegal

It sounds like you've got a few different things going on here. I am going to try to address them the best I can, and if you have any specific follow up questions I'm happy to advise.

1. Pop up forms

Are you referring to leadflows? If you would like a full outline of what leadflows can do and why they are useful, I would recommend checking out this resource

2. Capturing leads

Leadflows are one way to capture leads and have them directly added to you CRM. You can then email them (through a 1:1 basis if you are using the free tools) and work towards them becoming a customer. 

If you are looking for resources for getting started in HubSpot, I'd recommend taking a look at our Academy. You can use the resources on there to get up and running. 

If you run into any roadblocks along the way, let us know and we can assist or point you towards the best resources. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes