Lead Capture Tools

karlienfabre
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Set-up & manage job applications

SOLVE

Hi! 

I'm a hubspot-beginner and I'm working a the job-openings section of our brand new hubspot website. I have some doubts about the best way to implement this; so some expierenced thoughts are welcome 🙂

The idea:
- an overview page of all job-openings
- a detail page per job-opening with job description, wages-information & application form

For the contact:
- an automatic e-mail to confirm the submission with next steps

For HR internally:
- an automatic notification e-mail from the new submission
- an overview per job-opening of the submissions
- the option to close an application which triggers an automatic e-mail to the contact; or a personal e-mail to close

At this moment I think about creating a 'job-blog' with a template which contains the application form; the form contains a workflow to send the confirmation e-mail. But I'm wondering whether it's possible then to have an overview of form submissions per job-opening because it will be the same form over an over again off course... I don't want to force HR to create a form per job-opening 😉 

What do you guys (and girls) think? How do I have to approach this? 

Thanks!
Karlien

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @karlienfabre 

Your ideas all sound good to me. 

We've used landing pages, rather than blog posts, very successfully for job applications. 

We use the same form most of the time, and segment the responses by page. 

In addition to everything you descirbed, we have a persona specifically for job applicants and move them all to lifecycle stage 'other' to make sure they dont distort other data.

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
vnavarrete5

SOLVE

Hi @karlienfabre! I am trying to build a job listing for our clients to fill when they are searching for interns. Do you think you could share with me how you did yours? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @karlienfabre 

Your ideas all sound good to me. 

We've used landing pages, rather than blog posts, very successfully for job applications. 

We use the same form most of the time, and segment the responses by page. 

In addition to everything you descirbed, we have a persona specifically for job applicants and move them all to lifecycle stage 'other' to make sure they dont distort other data.

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes