Lead Capture Tools

katethedowry
Contributor

Serve Content To Users Based On Form Field Values

I'm currently running a Shopify + HubSpot integration. I've tried several solutions to create pop-up forms for BOTH lead capture (welcome offer, newsletter sign-up, book a demo) and website messaging (cart abandon, cross-sell / up-sell). I've tried HubSpot's native pop-up forms and JustUno, a partner app. However, I haven't found a solution that allows me to serve dynamic content to users based on the values that they've entered into the pop-up form. Has anyone found a resource that allows this functionality for pop-up forms? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sttang
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Serve Content To Users Based On Form Field Values

Hello @katethedowry 👋🏻,

Perhaps you can consider using smart content on your emails, website pages, landing pages, and templates.

What you can do is perhaps create a list membership of the various responses you would like to segment them into, for example, one of the list can be:

• Filled out pop-up form AND
  • Contact property A is "xxx"Creating a list for smart content segmentationCreating a list for smart content segmentation

Thereafter, you can use this list as a smart rule criteria in your rich text module on your emails or pages. For example, you can set it up such that:

• Show content A if recipient/visitor belongs to list A
  • Show content B if recipient/visitor belongs to list B
  • Show content C if recipient/visitor belongs to list C
  • If not, show default content X if recipient/visitor belongs to none of those list

Hope this helps! 🙂

0 Upvotes