Lead Capture Tools

HBweb

Sending dynamic data in addition to other fields on a form to hubspot

I have a form with 3 fields: Email, First Name, and Last Name. This is a custom form which when clicking on Submit button will send data to hubspot. I have no problem sending the 3 fields (Email, First Name, and Last Name) to hubspot. However, when a user enters her email as "mary@abc.com", I match her email domain "abc.com" with the database on my end to get her company name as "ABC Entertainment". I want to send the company name "ABC Entertainment" in additional to the other 3 fields on the form to hubspot. This is a completely new user, and I don't have her contact info. This company name info is dynamic because a different user will have different company name. How do I set this up?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HBweb

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for your response. Associating a company name with an email domain is just an example of sending dynamic data in addition to other fields on a form to hubspot. For instance, "company ranking" is another dynamic data I want to send to hubspot. How should I send this data?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @HBweb,

Have you considered using this feature, automatically creating and associationg companies with contacts?

When enabled, HubSpot will associate contacts with companies by matching the domain in a contact's Email value to the company's Company domain name value. For example, a contact with the email address "sandra@example.com" will be associated to the company with the Company domain name "example.com."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.