Lead Capture Tools

Vroegindeweij

Sending daily report of submissions to external agency

SOLVE

Hi community, 

In short: I'd like to send out an automated daily report of form submission (of about 11 forms) to an agency. They will follow up with the contact, so they need to be able to see the details per submission (not just the # of submissions). 

I know I can send them an email for each submission per form, but they are not looking to receive a 100 emails a day, and I'm afraid some submissions would get lost in that inbox. Is there a possibility of sending them an automated overview (like an Excel file for example) with all the submissions row by row each day at the same time slot? 

Thanks a lot!

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'd like to send out an automated daily report of form submission (of about 11 forms) to an agency. They will follow up with the contact, so they need to be able to see the details per submission (not just the # of submissions). 

Is there a possibility of sending them an automated overview (like an Excel file for example) with all the submissions row by row each day at the same time slot??

Short A: Not from within HubSpot directly.

Longer A:

Sounds like a good candidate for a shared Google Sheets integration with HubSpot via Zapier. That way, the client(s) would only have to see a single sheet that would update regularly. No emailing sheets every day which also quickly become unmanageable.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
dkese
Participant

SOLVE

I woudl 2nd this request to send emailed reports to a external/not-a-hubspot user.  Regardless of comm

I see the Goolge Sheets idea via Zapier, which woudl alow likely work for waht we need but it woudl come with an expense and complexity.

Has HubSpot since luanched a direct integration with Google Sheets?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'd like to send out an automated daily report of form submission (of about 11 forms) to an agency. They will follow up with the contact, so they need to be able to see the details per submission (not just the # of submissions). 

Is there a possibility of sending them an automated overview (like an Excel file for example) with all the submissions row by row each day at the same time slot??

Short A: Not from within HubSpot directly.

Longer A:

Sounds like a good candidate for a shared Google Sheets integration with HubSpot via Zapier. That way, the client(s) would only have to see a single sheet that would update regularly. No emailing sheets every day which also quickly become unmanageable.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Is their an solution within HubSpot?

Bureau Vet

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Vroegindeweij

SOLVE

Thank you! Forgot to update my post here. That is exactly what I just tried. It does work and covers what we need. The only thing we have to check now is with Legal if this way of sharing personal data is okay. 

Thanks Frank and have a nice day!