Lead Capture Tools

dmytro
Participant

Send data from Gravity Form on each form step

Résolue

Hello

I use the WP Gravity Forms plugin and I need to send data on each step of the multistep form. At least I want to send name and email from the first form step and after, if the user finished form I want to send data again to the HS 

The question is: is it possible to send data from Gravity Form to HS on each form step. If so, how can I configure sending? 

Thanks

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
dmytro
Solution
Participant

Résolue

I get this answer from GF support:

I use the WP Gravity Forms plugin and I need to send data on each step of the multistep form. At least I want to send name and email from the first form step and after, if the user finished form I want to send data again to the HS 

The question is: is it possible to send data from Gravity Form to HS on each form step. If so, how can I configure sending? 

Thanks

For now, option a) works for me, but it's not perfect. In this case, I have to split one huge multiform into a few smaller parts and send the name and the email from one form to another

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
dmytro
Participant

Résolue

Here is my solution: I installed the Partial Entries addon (Elite License Plan required). This addon can save entries to WP on each step. To send to the HS form on each step I added this code from this link

<?php

add_action( 'gform_partialentries_post_entry_saved', 'send_to_hubspot_on_partial_entry_saved', 10, 2 );
function send_to_hubspot_on_partial_entry_saved( $partial_entry, $form ) {
    GFCommon::log_debug( __METHOD__ . '(): running.' );
    if ( function_exists( 'gf_hspot' ) ) {
        $partial_entry['status'] = 'partial';
        GFCommon::log_debug( __METHOD__ . '(): trigger Hubspot for Partial Entry: ' . print_r( $partial_entry, true ) );
        gf_hspot()->maybe_process_feed( $partial_entry, $form );
    }
}

Note: this option allows to send data to HS on the very last step and one intermediate step

0 Votes
dmytro
Solution
Participant

Résolue

I get this answer from GF support:

Thanks

For now, option a) works for me, but it's not perfect. In this case, I have to split one huge multiform into a few smaller parts and send the name and the email from one form to another

0 Votes
dmytro
Participant

Résolue

Hello @Mike_Eastwood 

Thanks, I'll try this option with API

0 Votes
Mike_Eastwood
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Gold
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Gold

Résolue

Hi @dmytro 

It's possible to "hook" the multi-page Gravity form and push the  information into HubSpot using the HubSpot API.

Unfortunately, if you're not a geek then nothing I just said will make any sense.

You will need custom code to achieve what you want.

Please send me a message if you need someone to build something for you.

Cheers

Mike

p.s. have you played with the Gravity Form HubSpot Plugin?

0 Votes
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @dmytro 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this  - @tjoyce @Mike_Eastwood @Jake_Lett @Kevin-C do you know if that's something possible and how to do it? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes