Lead Capture Tools

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send In Blue emails

SOLVE

I am sending bulk emails using Send in Blue and I want to be able to create a list in HubSpot for the Clickthroughs. Please can someone help me on how to do this. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Send In Blue emails

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous,

There is an integration for Sendinblue with HubSpot but from a first glance, what you're looking for is not included in the features of that integration.

You could test that integration. If you notice that this feature is indeed missing, the only option that I see is exporting email addresses of contacts who clicked through from Sendinblue and importing them into HubSpot. During the import process, you can create a list of those contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
andrus
Top Contributor

Send In Blue emails

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous - are you still looking for a solution? 

We at Outfunnel recently released a Hubspot-Sendinblue integration that can sync email engagement (opens, clicks, unsubscribed, bounces) from SiB into HUBS. You can then build a List inside Hubspot of contacts that have email clicks from SiB logged. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Send In Blue emails

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous,

There is an integration for Sendinblue with HubSpot but from a first glance, what you're looking for is not included in the features of that integration.

You could test that integration. If you notice that this feature is indeed missing, the only option that I see is exporting email addresses of contacts who clicked through from Sendinblue and importing them into HubSpot. During the import process, you can create a list of those contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.