Lead Capture Tools

MSanfilippo

Self selection and calculator apps?

SOLVE

Can you recommend two different apps that are available on the HubSpot Marketplace? I'm looking for 1) A Self Selection tool. 2) A calculator to show cost savings.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSanfilippo,

As far as I know there aren't any apps on the marketplace that let you build your own tools. Your best approach here is probably to develop a costum solution – either by yourself or by enlisting a developer or agency. A good place to start would be the HubSpot Solutions Directory or onthebench.io.

You might also find this tutorial helpful, it was written by a HubSpotter: How to build a calculator with a HubSpot form

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@MSanfilippo,

I would love to hear more details on what you are looking to do with both of these solutions.

You can reply to this or, feel free to DM me info as well. I'm sure there are some amazing things you are wanting to do.

I'm all ears!

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSanfilippo,

As far as I know there aren't any apps on the marketplace that let you build your own tools. Your best approach here is probably to develop a costum solution – either by yourself or by enlisting a developer or agency. A good place to start would be the HubSpot Solutions Directory or onthebench.io.

You might also find this tutorial helpful, it was written by a HubSpotter: How to build a calculator with a HubSpot form

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.