Lead Capture Tools

methodman
Participant

SMS marketing permission

SOLVE

I am trying to integrate hubspot with slicktext.  I understand that in order for contacts to sync with slicktext, I will need to make sure that each contact has "SMS marketing permission" set to YES.  I don't see a way to add that to any HS forms.  I also don't know how to do that if I use a FB lead form. 

Can someone help me add the permission to both the FB lead forms and HS forms?  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SMS marketing permission

SOLVE

Hi @methodman 

Thank you for reaching out. 

From what I understand you need to get a specific property value to YES for these contacts, correct? In which case you could use this property as a hidden field in your form, setting it directly to YES. Otherwise, you could use a workflow that says - if these contacts have submitted these forms, then > create a new action > set the property value to YES. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SMS marketing permission

SOLVE

Hi @methodman 

Thank you for reaching out. 

From what I understand you need to get a specific property value to YES for these contacts, correct? In which case you could use this property as a hidden field in your form, setting it directly to YES. Otherwise, you could use a workflow that says - if these contacts have submitted these forms, then > create a new action > set the property value to YES. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

methodman
Participant

SMS marketing permission

SOLVE

This was helpful.  I first had to enable that field to use in forms and then I was able to add a hidden field with a default value.  Thanks!