Lead Capture Tools

Sassika
Contributor

Reporting on a certain property in a form

SOLVE

Is there a way to report on a specific field that gets included in a form?

Currently through lists we can report on who submits a form on a certain web page/landing page, but we need the ability to report on a specific field on a form.

For example, when creating a form for an event, we want to be able to pull a report on clients who completed the form and said Yes to 'will you be attending'. 

I.e. in lists we can report on 'filled out x form on x page', but we want to drilld own to say 'filled out x form on x page with property x containging abc'

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sassika,

As far as I know, this is not possible in the list tool. I see two potential workarounds here.

One would involve creating custom properties for each event, e.g. "Event 1 | Attendance", "Event 2 | Attendance" etc., each with your options "Yes" and "No". You would then be able to filter by these separate properties.

If this is not an option, you could export the form submissions right from the form (top right "Export form submission"). In the file, you'd see the answer from this form. (If you want to create list of these contacts quickly, you could use this 'hack' to quickly paste long lists of email addresses into an Email filter of a contact list.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sassika,

As far as I know, this is not possible in the list tool. I see two potential workarounds here.

One would involve creating custom properties for each event, e.g. "Event 1 | Attendance", "Event 2 | Attendance" etc., each with your options "Yes" and "No". You would then be able to filter by these separate properties.

If this is not an option, you could export the form submissions right from the form (top right "Export form submission"). In the file, you'd see the answer from this form. (If you want to create list of these contacts quickly, you could use this 'hack' to quickly paste long lists of email addresses into an Email filter of a contact list.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.