Report that tells what forms belong to which campaigns?

alyshoes

Is there a report that will list all of my forms and the campaigns they belong to?  I can look campaign by campaign, but not scalable when trying to associate hundreds of forms.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
evelliQM
Participant

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like forms and campaigns are easily reported on, but there is a beta feature to report on form performance. You can find it under:

Reports -> Analytics Tools -> Forms (You might need to enable beta features, or it may only be an enterprise feature right now.)

You could also report on landing page performance. 

0 Upvotes
mike-ward
Key Advisor

As per @evelliQM , not sure I know a way to do this either.

It may be worth reviewing why you need hundreds of forms -- there may absolutely be a very good reason for this, but often I see clients with lots of identical forms that could be replaced with a smaller number, managed differently through things like workflows with rules about 'Form 1 - submitted on Page A, B, C' vs 'Form 1 - submitted on Page D, E, F'.

Also, it depends how you're embedding them - if you're embedding externally using JS, it can sometimes be worth the extra coding effort to set hidden field values programatically. Less forms = easier to manage. It's never fun deciding you now want to add a new checkbox to all your forms, or change 'Email' to 'Business Email' and having to edit hundreds of them 🙂

It wouldn't specifically help with your question here, but having less forms may make it easier for you keep track of everything.

One final thought - can you name the forms in a helpful way? E.g. "CAMPAIGN-Form"? That way you can export them using the Form Analytics (Reports >> Analytics Tools >> Forms >> Export) and at least group them together in a spreadsheet offline?

0 Upvotes
mike-ward
Key Advisor

PS: That beta form reporting functionality seems to be in Marketing Professional (and Enterprise) for sure. It's certainly not in Free, not sure about Starter but I'd guess not.

0 Upvotes