Lead Capture Tools

TZiesing
投稿者

Relate participant groups to marketing events

解決

Hi there, 

I am currently trying to figuring out how one can create different participant groups and assign those groups to specific marketing event.

I thought about storing the contacts for the single groups on a campaign and then somehow connect the campaigns to the event but it seems that this is not possible in Hubspot.... 

does anyone maybe had similar requests and could give me a hint on how to proceed here?

thanks and best regards

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
CAnderson716
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @TZiesing, according to the below help article on marketing events, once you have the marketing events object in place and sync it with GotoWebinar, Zoom or Eventbrite, you will be able to have registrants automatically populate in HubSpot under the marketing event and click into the metric to see which contacts have registered, of course this is after they have already interacted with the event. It sounds like you want to associate a list of contacts to an event before it happens.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-marketing-events

One way you could do this is to create a custom field on the Marketing Event object called list and have it as a text field. Then create an active list in HubSpot to segment the specific group you want to target. You could then add in the name of the list and the link to the list in the List custom field that you just made. This way, any time you open that particular event you can click on the list and know which group is being targeted.

To associate the group beyond this from a reporting standpoint, I would go the campaign route as you have been and create a campaign for the event and then associate the list of contacts to the campaign.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
CAnderson716
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @TZiesing, according to the below help article on marketing events, once you have the marketing events object in place and sync it with GotoWebinar, Zoom or Eventbrite, you will be able to have registrants automatically populate in HubSpot under the marketing event and click into the metric to see which contacts have registered, of course this is after they have already interacted with the event. It sounds like you want to associate a list of contacts to an event before it happens.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-marketing-events

One way you could do this is to create a custom field on the Marketing Event object called list and have it as a text field. Then create an active list in HubSpot to segment the specific group you want to target. You could then add in the name of the list and the link to the list in the List custom field that you just made. This way, any time you open that particular event you can click on the list and know which group is being targeted.

To associate the group beyond this from a reporting standpoint, I would go the campaign route as you have been and create a campaign for the event and then associate the list of contacts to the campaign.

TZiesing
投稿者

解決

@CAndersen Thanks a bunch for this.  I tried out to build lists over the API and somehow connect them to a event.  But: As the use case would be to have several different participant groups for 1 event I would have to create a property for each list(url), right? Furthermore I would like to have this created and assigned by an external system. I am also not sure how to connect the campaign with the list.