1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

--

SOLVE

Hi @bikeage23,

Lead status could definitely be used to trigger an automated marketing email, yes. You would set up a contact-based workflow that enrolls based on the Lead status value and send an external marketing email after that. A deletion is not possible via default workflow actions, this would require custom code (available in Operations Hub Professional).

However, in that workflow, you could add them to a static list for manual deletion on a regular basis.

Does that answer your questoin?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

--

SOLVE

Hi @bikeage23,

Lead status could definitely be used to trigger an automated marketing email, yes. You would set up a contact-based workflow that enrolls based on the Lead status value and send an external marketing email after that. A deletion is not possible via default workflow actions, this would require custom code (available in Operations Hub Professional).

However, in that workflow, you could add them to a static list for manual deletion on a regular basis.

Does that answer your questoin?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

bikeage23

--

SOLVE

Thanks! I think this would work well.

0 Upvotes