Lead Capture Tools

PELI

Redirecting to another page after user submits form

SOLVE

Hi all,

Is it necessary to specificy the page to redirect to on both the form object options and also when adding the form to a landing page object? I have noticed that when I specificy the redirect URL in the form object options it saves properly, but when I add the form to a landing page object, it still seems to default to "Display inline thank you message". Do I have to change it in both places? If so, why?

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
vrneuman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PELI ,

If you are only using your forms on HubSpot landing pages, I would recommend setting the redirect option on the page level.  We offer the ability to specify this in the form editor for users who are embedding forms externally (and wouldn't have any other way of setting it).  For any settings that can be set in the form editor and on the page, the settings on the page will always take precedence.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
vrneuman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PELI ,

If you are only using your forms on HubSpot landing pages, I would recommend setting the redirect option on the page level.  We offer the ability to specify this in the form editor for users who are embedding forms externally (and wouldn't have any other way of setting it).  For any settings that can be set in the form editor and on the page, the settings on the page will always take precedence.  

PELI

SOLVE

Great! Thanks!

0 Upvotes