Lead Capture Tools

AGarneria
Teilnehmer/-in

Recaptcha

lösung

Hi 

Lately, we have been getting recaptcha error on our website.  This pop up automatically appears even if someone is just browsing on the website.Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 4.23.08 PM (1).png

Also, recaptca is having a negative impact on my website performance. It is slowing down my website speed.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
DavidDennison
Lösung
Autorität

Recaptcha

lösung

This can be caused by temporary connection issues, mainly when the user was not able to communicate with Google. It could also be based on what country your users are in.

Does this popup on other browsers, computers, or wifi networks? Or does it happen for every user no matter what?

It could be also caused by lazy loading, but it's hard to tell without knowing how you have things set up. Lastly, check your hosting service as there might be something missing that's needed. For instance, I've seen weird stuff happen when servers weren't updated to the latest PHP. Let me know if any of those ideas help!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
NVincent3
Mitglied

Recaptcha

lösung

I too am experiencing this issue. There doesn't seem to be a solid answer to fix this problem. We are still getting spammers in our system. Perhaps other marketing automation systems are better at blocking spammers? I wonder if anyone has done that research.

0 Upvotes
DavidDennison
Lösung
Autorität

Recaptcha

lösung

This can be caused by temporary connection issues, mainly when the user was not able to communicate with Google. It could also be based on what country your users are in.

Does this popup on other browsers, computers, or wifi networks? Or does it happen for every user no matter what?

It could be also caused by lazy loading, but it's hard to tell without knowing how you have things set up. Lastly, check your hosting service as there might be something missing that's needed. For instance, I've seen weird stuff happen when servers weren't updated to the latest PHP. Let me know if any of those ideas help!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Recaptcha

lösung

Hi @AGarneria,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I've checked our ticket queue for the past few days and it seems other users aren't experiencing this behavior. Could something on your side be causing this? 

• Is your connection unstable or has the API call limit been reached? Try to make sure you are not downloading or streaming while you're testing the form.
  • I would, like always, also recommend clearing your browser history, cookies and cache and then check if the error persists.

Regarding website performance: I wanted to highlight this Community article where other users share their insights and tips. 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

NVincent3
Mitglied

Recaptcha

lösung

Just want you to know that I am experiencing this issue and it is a serious issue.

0 Upvotes
AGarneria
Teilnehmer/-in

Recaptcha

lösung

Hi MiaSrebrnjak

None of them seems to help. We are still facing the same issue.