Lead Capture Tools

tobymurdock1
Miembro

Re-direct to External URL with Contact's Attributes Appended

resolver

HS Community--

I'm looking to have a Contact 1) submit a Hubspot form and then 2) go to a Calendly page to schedule attendance at an info-session. (Each info session contains many attendees, and thus I have to use Calednly, as HS does not support that). 

I would like to pass the Contact's Name & Email as parameters to the Calendly URL in order to pre-populate fields in Calendly (see: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226766767-Pre-populate-invitee-information-on-the-schedu...). Is this possible to do in HS? Even not out of the box then perhaps through custom coding? 

I appreciate any help! 😀

1 Soluciones aceptada
Ian_Matt
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @tobymurdock1 , that makes sense! I did some testing to see if I could pass the information from a HubSpot form submission to the calendly booking URL and as far as I can see this isn't possible at the moment, unfortunately. They would need to fill in their details on the Calendly page.

A suggestion would be to ask for minimal information on the HubSpot form since you can use the method described in the HubSpot & Calendly integration doc here to sync information submitted in Calendly to your HubSpot's contact record!   

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
KasSzatylowicz
Miembro

resolver

Hi @Ian_Matt , @tobymurdock1 , I came across a similar issue where the directly embedded Calendly page is not allowing for a very precise tracking (mainly where did the user come from). I also wanted to pass this info to pre-fill Calendly fields from the short Hubspot form. Or is this now available via the integration?

0 Me gusta
Ian_Matt
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @tobymurdock1 , that makes sense! I did some testing to see if I could pass the information from a HubSpot form submission to the calendly booking URL and as far as I can see this isn't possible at the moment, unfortunately. They would need to fill in their details on the Calendly page.

A suggestion would be to ask for minimal information on the HubSpot form since you can use the method described in the HubSpot & Calendly integration doc here to sync information submitted in Calendly to your HubSpot's contact record!   

Ian_Matt
Colaborador

resolver

Hi Toby!

Could I ask why you want to use a HubSpot form for this at all? You could directly embed your calendly form on a HubSpot or external page and then use the HubSpot & Calendly integration to log this on the HubSpot contact record/make a new contact.

tobymurdock1
Miembro

resolver

Hi Ian. Thank you for the reply!  

Historically I did embed the Calendly form in a HS page. I found that if the user does not submit a HubSpot form that HubSpot then does not track the user / contact's subsequent activity well, and I lose the ability to see what pages they view, videos they watch, etc. 

Does that make sense? Is there a better way to do this? 

0 Me gusta