Lead Capture Tools

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Re: Using a email capture form that isn't a pop-up?

SOLVE

Hey @ankor can you confirm if you are using Marketing Free or the paid Marketing COS tool in this case? Do you have a link to the page you are using?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @ankor here's a knowledge article you may find helpful when using HubSpot's collected forms and lead flow tools: Lead flows and collected forms FAQ

R.e. the tutorial, I do not beleive it is possible to remove this display in the UI. I will pass your feedback on to the Academy team. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ankor

SOLVE

Hi - currently using the free version. Actually, just embedding the JS code seems to still capture any leads that submit my contact form without any further work, which was exactly what I was originally looking for. 

That being said, is there any way to get rid of the "tutorial" at the top of the page on the dashboard?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @ankor here's a knowledge article you may find helpful when using HubSpot's collected forms and lead flow tools: Lead flows and collected forms FAQ

R.e. the tutorial, I do not beleive it is possible to remove this display in the UI. I will pass your feedback on to the Academy team. 

0 Upvotes