Lead Capture Tools

BFlavin3
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

RSVP for an Event

Hey all, 

I am trying to setup an RSVP to an event in Hubspot Forms. I want the first person to register and then when it asks if they are bringing guests, I want them to add guests name, email, and dietiary restrictions per person. Is this possible? If so, how would I best go about this?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
CatySmart
Participant

RSVP for an Event

Hi! Yes, this is certainly possible. There may be other alternatives, but my approach would be to use the "Logic" tab within your form editor to set up dependent fields - which allows additional fields to appear based on a user's response to the previous question. So if a user were to answer "Yes" on the "Do you plan to bring additional guests?" question, you could set up additional fields to populate such as "How Many Guests Do You Plan on Bringing?", "Guest #1 First Name", "Guest #1 Email Address", etc. based on that response. If they selected no, nothing additional would populate. 

You can learn more about dependent fields and forms here.  

The one thing to keep in mind here is that these additional dependent field questions would need to be set up as properties within your portal in order to use them in forms and store that information for future use during your event. You could later export the data and delete the properties from HubSpot once no longer needed within your portal. 

Again, I'm sure there are other ways you could accomplish this as well, but I hope this helps!