Lead Capture Tools

MBarham0

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE

Hello!

has anyone made a quiz funnel through hubspot?  As in:

a quiz that you'd share around socials that generates a lead and gives the person valuable info?

like if I was a bathing suit retailer, I might do one for "what type of suit is best for your summer plans" and then give tips and styling advice.  

I saw an old article that recommended Typeform.  Could this be done with Feedback surveys?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
antonia_kraft
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE

Hey @MBarham0 

some months ago i faced the exact same question like you (but without bathing suits 😉

The answer is: it depends. 

While you can create a custom survey with the Service Pro subscription, you will still see limited (design) possibilities. 

If you want to create a fancy quiz with a good Ux, i would advise using typeform. 
With the service Pro subscription you could store every information you gather in a property on the contact. Sending them a follow-up mail with the style advice would be possible with workflows - depending on your strictness with subscriptions. While the contacts would be created and own the subscription type from customer feedback, they did not opt in for marketing information. 

Hope this helps a bit! If you have more, specific questions, dont hesitate to reach out. 

Best regards,

Antonia

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
antonia_kraft
Solution

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE

Hey @MBarham0 

some months ago i faced the exact same question like you (but without bathing suits 😉

The answer is: it depends. 

While you can create a custom survey with the Service Pro subscription, you will still see limited (design) possibilities. 

If you want to create a fancy quiz with a good Ux, i would advise using typeform. 
With the service Pro subscription you could store every information you gather in a property on the contact. Sending them a follow-up mail with the style advice would be possible with workflows - depending on your strictness with subscriptions. While the contacts would be created and own the subscription type from customer feedback, they did not opt in for marketing information. 

Hope this helps a bit! If you have more, specific questions, dont hesitate to reach out. 

Best regards,

Antonia

MBarham0

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE
Thanks Antonia, really appreciate the help!
antonia_kraft

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE

sure 🙂 if you feel like i helped you finding a solution, you can mark my answer as one. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quiz Funnel- how to?

SOLVE

Hi @MBarham0,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Feedback surveys in HubSpot are designed to measure customer satisfaction and there currently aren't many customization options available, that's why it's harder to use them for a different purpose.   

Using forms with custom properties or an integration might be a better way to achieve what you've described above.

I found a couple of helpful resources in the Community: 

Cheers,
Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes