Lead Capture Tools

STopalovic
Participante

Quform integration with Hubspot - Over 2000 non hubspot forms created in the platform from the same

Hello! 
8-9 months ago, the client has integrated quform with Hubspot, but the integration doesn't work well because it looks like that the same form picks the unique ID of every entry and not form id that's why it creates a new non-hubspot form each time a submission has been made. 

Check the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 2.13.04 PM.png

All of the forms are actually unique submissions of the same form. Ideas how to solve this? 

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
stanlyya
Participante

Quform integration with Hubspot - Over 2000 non hubspot forms created in the platform from the same

I have the same issue. Is there a fix for this? 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @STopalovic 

Thank you for reaching out. 

The non-HubSpot Forms tool uses the ID within the HTML to identify the form and give it a name. Some form builders use dynamic IDs, which means the form ID changes on each page load - doing a quick search online, it seems to be possible with quform. This causes Non-HubSpot Forms to view submissions as these are different forms when scraped and the submissions are sent to HubSpot. In order to have this recognized as the same for this form, you'll need to connect with your developer or quform and static ID within the HTML of the form, so that the non-HubSpot forms tool can identify the form as the same.

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !