Lead Capture Tools

KKelly

Question re: intelligent form submission responses

SOLVE

Hi! I'd really like to create different opportunity messaging after a form is submitted based on answers to a specific question on the form. I.e., if your company is over a certain size, I want to offer you different things as a scheduling next step. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KKelly,

HubSpot doesn't support this natively, there might however be workarounds with custom code (which other users are more qualified to comment on than I'd be).

Have you considered sending a personalized follow-up by email based on form field values? This would be possible with HubSpot workflows, enrolling contacts who submitted your form. Using an if/then branch, you could send different follow-up emails depending on the choices they made.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KKelly,

HubSpot doesn't support this natively, there might however be workarounds with custom code (which other users are more qualified to comment on than I'd be).

Have you considered sending a personalized follow-up by email based on form field values? This would be possible with HubSpot workflows, enrolling contacts who submitted your form. Using an if/then branch, you could send different follow-up emails depending on the choices they made.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.