Lead Capture Tools

FTeam
Membro

Problems with tracking leads from Organic search and CTAs

Hello Hubspot support team,

We had a huge problem with Hubspot about tracking leads.

We use Thrive Leads on our website to collect leads from CTAs. In the previous week, there's no lead converted from Organic search. We tested some CTAs and found out that Hubspot stopped tracking our audiences. Luckily, Thrive Leads still saved some of the data.

The problem started from 19/11/2020. Today is 24/11/2020.

Can you help? Our page is https://www.flearningstudio.com/

0 Avaliação positiva
8 Respostas 8
FTeam1
Participante

Of course @Ben_M 

These are some links that have our opt-in forms:

https://www.flearningstudio.com/guide-create-educational-animation-online-courses/

https://www.flearningstudio.com/elearning-storyboard-template/

https://www.flearningstudio.com/avoid-distraction-for-animation-in-elearning/

Other forms are somewhat similar to these.

So far, Hubspot has stopped tracking from where I sent you in screenshot.

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

All of those pages are leading me to a 404 error (screenshot attached) and the console is currently showing me a 522 error that would be generated by Cloudflare basically where it cannot get a file.  In this case, frontend.min.js is not loading on page.  

In reviewing the code of the forms, they are all pointing to "#" meaning that the script should be on page.  Can you confirm this is how they are working?  If so, can you confirm how the submission is being captured from the source?  Hubspot recommends against scripts that bind to form submission or on button click events as they can potentially lead to issues with the non-Hubspot forms feature working.

Thinking one step ahead, does your form script allow you to select alternative re-posting sites for posting to multiple sources?  If so, that may be a workaround instead of using non-Hubspot forms and posting to an actual Hubspot form URL instead.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.15.45 PM.png

FTeam
Membro

Hi @Ben_M ,

Can you help? This problem is not solved.

My Hubspot tracking is on and off like a roller coaster. Last weekend it was tracking and I thought problem was solved. But then it stopped tracking TODAY again.

My HubID is: 3797615

I don't understand how contacts already filled in non-Hubspot form does not track in Hubspot. Eventhough all the non-Hubspot forms are in the Forms part of Hubspot. And they left their emails?

The pictures are from Thrive Leads latest (these 3 contacts today weren't being tracked in Hubspot eventhough they filled in the form. Hubspot latest only tracked until 29th.

Please help I need this.

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 14.36.09.png

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 14.34.22.png

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M

Can you post or DM the links to the URLs referenced in your screenshot?  I can test a few submissions and see if I notice anything about those forms.

0 Avaliação positiva
FTeam1
Participante

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. What you said in the first paragraph is correct. But the fact that before, they both help captured leads into Hubspot. Now only forms in Divi can because the form details are sent straight to our sales email, which is in Hubspot users' data. Thrive Leads form and CTAs got opted out somewhere. And also all the forms collected got into "subscriber" and are said to be created from "Offline Sources from API"?

We are capturing leads directly to Hubspot with the Hubspot plugin on our WordPress website. And it's not happening with only one CTA. The leads sometimes are received by Hubspot and sometimes not, throughout our CTA system. So I don't really get it.

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M

Ok this is sounding more complex and we may need to understand this more to help.  When you say Thrive Leads are your CTAs and Forms, but 2 contact forms are Divi Builder, are you saying you have 2 sets of forms, Thrive and Divi, and the Thrive are not sending to Hubspot but the Divi are?

Also in your process, are you using the non-Hubspot forms feature or are you trying to post directly to Hubspot through the code?  There is a huge difference in what you are asking to troubleshoot and if you are using the former, my recommendation would be to change to the latter so that you are able to control the re-post as the multitude of processing happening within the single post, may be affecting the non-Hubspot forms feature from capturing your submission.  While this feature seems intuitive it is really only good for basic use cases and I would not recommend it in an instance with this complex of a combination of form posting.

Ben_M

First, have you reached out to Thrive Leads to open a ticket and see if they can help troubleshoot from their end just in case?

Second, with regards to your setup can you explain a little more how the Thrive Leads function works?  In reviewing your forms it does not appear you are using Hubspot forms, which leads me to believe that either your Thrive Leads app is no longer posting to Hubspot properly (we may need them to assist), or if you are trying to use the non-Hubspot forms feature there may be an issue.  Has there been an update with the 3rd party software around the time when your leads stopped coming through?

FTeam1
Participante

Hi Ben,

Thrive Leads is used to create our CTAs and forms throughout the page. Since we need automation for our free resources, it seems to be our most suitable option currently. For 2 contact forms on our landing pages, we use Divi Builder. I tried triggering the CTAs and contact forms, and all worked fine (data was saved on Thrive Leads, and contacts were sent to my email).

The Thrive Leads functions seem to be okay and all the leads came through to their side of reporting. However, we can't track these people's behavior from Hubspot anymore. Some leads came through and some don't.

Especially if the lead was from Organic searches. Organic sources are usually missing even though the person gave their emails on our page. This doesn't look like Thrive Leads has a problem from our side, it looks more like Hubspot does.

Other functions work okay so far. So I guess the problem lies somewhere between Hubspot behavior tracks and Thrive Leads funnel.

I will ask them as well but can you help with the solution because we DO want to track our leads...

0 Avaliação positiva