Lead Capture Tools

Kiliane

Problem with creating/saving a form

Hi,

I tried to design a Form, and once finished, the preview/test version is not updated, and did not look like the one i created. 

The form was saved & auto-saved, I tried to created a second one and the problem persist. 

Can you gve me hand, please? 

Kind regards

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Alex_
Top Contributor

@Kiliane,

After you had finished designing the form, did you save and update? Did you add to a landing page that was using css? Or did you just view the form with the sharable link? Just wanting to get some additional information.

0 Upvotes
Kiliane

Hii @Alex_ , of course!

I saved several times and it auto-saved itself too, i've refreshed the page, closed it and re-opened it, try the form with the external link... 

Same problem 😞 

0 Upvotes
Alex_
Top Contributor

@Kiliane - thank you for confirming! Just wanted to be doubly sure. Can you take a screenshot of your designed form (I'm assuming you styled it in the Style & Preview section of the form?) with how it was styled and then share the link of the form post-save? Basically, I would like to see the bare bones of your styled form so I can see what's going on with it.

Kiliane

Hi @JessicaH 

Thank you so much for you follow-up :)! 

Kind regards, 

Kiki

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Kiliane,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @Alex_ @Jake_Lett @ConnorSlivensky, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes