Lead Capture Tools

sambretzmann
メンバー

Posting Instructions or Posting String?

解決

Hi, my marketing company wants to automate sending leads into hubspot. He was asking for posting instructions or a posting string. He said it should just be a URL. All it needs to do is send the leads contact infomation into hubspot. I have been searching for the past 45 mins and am not quite sure I know what to do. Do I need to use an API? Webhooks? Is there a simple way to get a posting string? 

Thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @sambretzmann 

Yes, it’s possible to ‘Post’ a Contact to a Form, here’s how:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/submit_form

You’ll need to set up a HubSpot Form that’s exactly the same as the form the data is from.

And, you’ll need to be really exact with the data formats e.g. date formats dd-mm-yyyy vs. mm-dd-yyyy (UK vs. US date format).

There’s quite a few other gotchas listed in the page.

I assume the person that asked you for the information is geeky enough to set it up for you... it’s not a trivial task (even though it appears simple).

Let me know if you need a translator from English to Geek, or Geek to English.

-Mike

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @sambretzmann 

Yes, it’s possible to ‘Post’ a Contact to a Form, here’s how:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/submit_form

You’ll need to set up a HubSpot Form that’s exactly the same as the form the data is from.

And, you’ll need to be really exact with the data formats e.g. date formats dd-mm-yyyy vs. mm-dd-yyyy (UK vs. US date format).

There’s quite a few other gotchas listed in the page.

I assume the person that asked you for the information is geeky enough to set it up for you... it’s not a trivial task (even though it appears simple).

Let me know if you need a translator from English to Geek, or Geek to English.

-Mike