Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Posting Instructions or Posting String?

resolver
Highlighted
Neues Mitglied

Hi, my marketing company wants to automate sending leads into hubspot. He was asking for posting instructions or a posting string. He said it should just be a URL. All it needs to do is send the leads contact infomation into hubspot. I have been searching for the past 45 mins and am not quite sure I know what to do. Do I need to use an API? Webhooks? Is there a simple way to get a posting string? 

Thanks

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita

Soluções aceitas
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @sambretzmann 

Yes, it’s possible to ‘Post’ a Contact to a Form, here’s how:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/submit_form

You’ll need to set up a HubSpot Form that’s exactly the same as the form the data is from.

And, you’ll need to be really exact with the data formats e.g. date formats dd-mm-yyyy vs. mm-dd-yyyy (UK vs. US date format).

There’s quite a few other gotchas listed in the page.

I assume the person that asked you for the information is geeky enough to set it up for you... it’s not a trivial task (even though it appears simple).

Let me know if you need a translator from English to Geek, or Geek to English.

-Mike

1 Resposta 1
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @sambretzmann 

Yes, it’s possible to ‘Post’ a Contact to a Form, here’s how:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/submit_form

You’ll need to set up a HubSpot Form that’s exactly the same as the form the data is from.

And, you’ll need to be really exact with the data formats e.g. date formats dd-mm-yyyy vs. mm-dd-yyyy (UK vs. US date format).

There’s quite a few other gotchas listed in the page.

I assume the person that asked you for the information is geeky enough to set it up for you... it’s not a trivial task (even though it appears simple).

Let me know if you need a translator from English to Geek, or Geek to English.

-Mike