Lead Capture Tools

TSJ
Participant

Popup if dismissed on one page will that stop from showing on others?

SOLVE

I am placing a pop-up for a webinar on several main pages on our site, including all blog pages. I only want to do this IF when a visitor dismisses the popup, it will not show up again on any other pages they are viewing until the set time between dismissal and re-show is reached. I am setting for the no-show time period for 1 week. I am assuming once a visiter dismisses a pop-up they will not be shown the pop-up again on any page until after 1 week. Can someone confirm this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot pop-up dismissal will be respected as long as the visitor remains on the domain where the pop-up was dismissed.

Examples -- Pop-up dismissed on example.com
example.com === dismissal respected
example.com/webpage-1 === dismissal respected
blog.example.com === dismissal NOT respected

A workaround for your use case might be to hide the pop-up all together for blog.yourdomain.com.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot pop-up dismissal will be respected as long as the visitor remains on the domain where the pop-up was dismissed.

Examples -- Pop-up dismissed on example.com
example.com === dismissal respected
example.com/webpage-1 === dismissal respected
blog.example.com === dismissal NOT respected

A workaround for your use case might be to hide the pop-up all together for blog.yourdomain.com.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com