Lead Capture Tools

mlennon1
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Pop-up form with link to Meetings not tracking submissions

We have a HubSpot pop-up form on our website that links to HubSpot Meetings and allows the prospect to book a discovery call. It works great. When I look at the performance stats for this form, is shows the Views, but not the submissions or submission rate. If I navigate over to HubSpot Sales and Meetings, I see Views and Meetings booked, however, the number of views does not match the number on the Form page.

My guess is that the number of views on the forms screen is for the pop-up message, not the Meeting forms. The numbers are:

• Pop-Up views: 413 (and zero submissions, because the "form" is over on the Meetings side of things)
  • Meeting page views: 21
  • Booked appointments: 10

Am I understanding what is going on correctly, or is there a problem with my site?

Ideally, all of these figures would be in one place...

Mark Lennon

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pop-up form with link to Meetings not tracking submissions

Hi @mlennon1 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

I understand that you are using a pop up form with a CTA only (without the form part) to direct to a HubSpot meeting link, correct? If that is the case, it is expected that you won't have a number for the number of submissions (that would be the number of submissions of the 'form' section of your pop up form, if you had one). 

You are correct that the pop up views match the views of the pop-up itself, and not the ones from the meeting's page. 

Here is an article to analyze  forms and pop up forms and here to analyze meetings' links. 

Hope that clarifies it!

Have a lovely day,

Tiphaine. 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes