Lead Capture Tools

tnhsaesop
Participante

Play a sound when the chatbot prompt opens?

resolver

I was wondering if there was a way to play a sound when the Hubspot chat prompt appears.  I know Drift and some other chat provdiders will play a sound that calls attention to the chat prompt when it opens.  I was hoping to be able to do the same thing to try to increase engagement with the bot.  

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @tnhsaesop,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately. Another user has already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, with little context however: Add a sound when a chat launches to the end user on your site

You could upvote and comment on this idea or add your own that gives a bit more explanation. Happy to upvove if you share the link here. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @tnhsaesop,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately. Another user has already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, with little context however: Add a sound when a chat launches to the end user on your site

You could upvote and comment on this idea or add your own that gives a bit more explanation. Happy to upvove if you share the link here. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.