Lead Capture Tools

colorwisevu

Partially fills a form and leave without submitting it I need to know the details that they filed.

SOLVE

We have used this script in our website <script type="text/javascript" id="hs-script-loader" async defer src="js.hs-scripts.com/###.js"></script>  to track the form submission.  Currently, the forms that are completed are getting saved in Hubspot. but we need to save the contact who has partially fill the form but not submitted the form.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Partially fills a form and leave without submitting it I need to know the details that they filed.

SOLVE

Hi @colorwisevu,

This is currently not possible with HubSpot forms. There might be third-party solutions that integrate with HubSpot which can achieve this. However, I'd recommend to consider the legal implications. Prior to saving contact information in the CRM, a website visitor must (in most cases) consent into their data being processed. This would not be the case when a form is abandoned.

(This post does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @colorwisevu,

This is currently not possible with HubSpot forms. There might be third-party solutions that integrate with HubSpot which can achieve this. However, I'd recommend to consider the legal implications. Prior to saving contact information in the CRM, a website visitor must (in most cases) consent into their data being processed. This would not be the case when a form is abandoned.

(This post does not constitute legal advice.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.