Lead Capture Tools

JosieMc

Optimise forms for mobile

SOLVE

How do I edit my forms so they show up better on mobile devices? Editing the alignment and spacing doesn't seem to have any effect.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JosieMc
Solution

SOLVE

It won't let me do that but I figured it out. I had the alignment set to 200px on all sides of the column the form was in, so I just played with that to get it the way I liked it. Thanks for the suggestion.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
guardiansofit

SOLVE

To ensure that your forms optimized for mobile devices, there are a few things you can try:

1. Use a mobile-responsive form builder: Many form builder tools have mobile-responsive templates that automatically adjust to the screen size of the device being used. This can help ensure that your forms display correctly on mobile devices.

2. Simplify the design: Complex designs with multiple columns and images can be difficult to display on small mobile screens. Simplifying the design of your form can make it easier to read and navigate on mobile devices.

3. Use larger fonts: Text that looks good on a desktop screen may be too small to read on a mobile device. Increase the font size of your form to ensure that it is readable on smaller screens.

4. Test on multiple devices: To ensure that your forms display correctly on a variety of mobile devices, it's important to test them on multiple devices with different screen sizes and resolutions.

5. Use a mobile preview tool: Many form builders offer mobile preview tools that allow you to see how your form will look on different devices before you publish it.

If editing the alignment and spacing doesn't seem to have any effect, it's possible that the issue may be related to the specific form builder tool you are using. In that case, you may want to reach out to the support team for assistance.

0 Upvotes
JosieMc
Solution

SOLVE

It won't let me do that but I figured it out. I had the alignment set to 200px on all sides of the column the form was in, so I just played with that to get it the way I liked it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In the form style set it to raw HTML and just use your CSS on the page to style the form as you would like.