Lead Capture Tools

amandaulm
Contributeur

Object Types in Forms

Résolue

When I use the form builder in Hubspot, it seems like I'm limited to Contact object properties only; however, in this knowledgebase article, it says that Contact, Company, and Custom object fields can be used. There is also an animation on that page showing those different fields being used, and marked as [Contact Property] or [Company Property]. Am I doing something incorrectly that's causing me not to see those options?

We have Marketing Hub Professional, Service Professional, and Sales Enterprise, if that matters.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
DPassman
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Object Types in Forms

Résolue

Amanda,

The video in that article looks to be misleading, from everything I've seen. I've not seen the option to add Company fields in the forms I've created in the past. I did find another post from two weeks ago that said there is a beta version out that you can request access to here

David

David Passman

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
DPassman
Solution

Object Types in Forms

Résolue

Amanda,

The video in that article looks to be misleading, from everything I've seen. I've not seen the option to add Company fields in the forms I've created in the past. I did find another post from two weeks ago that said there is a beta version out that you can request access to here

David

David Passman
0 Votes
amandaulm
Contributeur

Object Types in Forms

Résolue

I appreciate the confirmation that I'm not just missing something! 🙂

Thank you very much, as well, for that link to the beta access request - I did not find that post when I was searching for similar problems. I can't wait to try out that feature.